Sunday, January 31, 2010

REDLINE - THIS DAY


I picked this up a few years ago off some european FSERV on IRC before DALnet banned all filesharing on their servers.. I honestly don't know anything about this release. I have no artwork. All I know is that it was recorded in 1998 and it's called "This Day". I've scoured the internet for some kind of information on this release, but never found anything. "Relentless", "My World" and "Fixture", were re-recorded and released on "Moments Of Truth" in 2000.


If anyone has any information on this release, or knows how to get a hold of a physical copy, please contact me

THIS DAY 1998

2 comments:

  1. i have this CD, can mail you the artwork if you like. pretty simple though, you can view at http://www.mediafire.com/?zqij9zggh1cx8x3

    - Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow can't believe I missed this reply! thanks very much for the art!! Let me know if you ever want to part with that cd!

    ReplyDelete