Saturday, January 30, 2010

LOCKED UP IN LIFE - NJ HARDCORE

Here I bring you something that has been lost to time. Being a fury of five fanatic I was on the prowl for years just to hear these tapes. Locked up in life was a band that James Ismean from fury of five sang for back in the 1991 and 1992. Somehow by luck, I came across a man in CT by the name of Stefan. I had printed up some shirts for his DJ stuff before.

He found out that I was looking for these locked up in life demos and hooked me up with dubs of the tapes and he was nice enough to rip them onto CD for me.
I met up with him in baltimore a few months ago at an All Out War show and he handed them over to me. It was like receiving a million in hardcore yen. I had been looking for copies of these tapes for almost 10 years. A few years back I had messaged Ismean looking for locked up in life material, but to no avail.


Now I had them and it felt like christmas. Once again many thanks to Stefan. Now I bestow them onto you, in all its Jerz glory. These were recorded and released in 1991 and 1992.

Hope you enjoy!

Also I know there was another Pre Fury band that Stikman sang for Called POSITION OF POWER... If anyone has any of that stuff, PLEASE post a comment or email me!


Death Holds The Key 91' & Incarcerated 92' demo's

4 comments: