Sunday, January 31, 2010

BILLYCLUB SANDWICH - LIVE AT WNYU

Hailing from the boogie down Bronx, comes one of New York's most underrated hardcore bands, Billyclub Sandwich. Billyclub has been pumping out solid hardcore since the mid nineties. Playing up and down the east coast and stint in Europe.

Fusing aggressive Hardcore, reggee, and hip hop with bi-lingual lyrics, BCS is a unique standout from the NYHC sound. I like a band that can play heavy music and still be fun,
without all the seriousness that comes with a lot of bands that sound similar.


They have a fairly new release on DEAD CITY RECORDS, entitled "The Usual Suspects" which
you can purchase
here. I suggest picking it up.
It's been one of my favorite discs in the last few years. You can still find their first two releases "Chin Music" and "Superheros at leisure" in various distro's if you look hard enough. BCS actually makes me want to learn how to speak spanish... I'm not kidding either.




Here I bring you a Live set from New Yorks most infamous "down with the core" radio station WNYU back in 1999. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!



BCS - LIVE AT WNYU 99'

No comments:

Post a Comment