Monday, January 25, 2010

BURNSIDE DISCOGRAPHY

Thanks to someone off the EASTCOAST HARDCORE website I have completed my burnside Discography!

I've only heard The Rebirth 7 Inch and Visions of Serenity Cd. These are some of my favorite NJ releases. So its exciting for me to hear the rest of this stuff. I didn't rip any of it of course but here it all is in its entirety!

Great South Jersey Hardcore

Demo 1995
Tired - Mask - Old Enough - Beyond - Burnside

Blibis Blobis Demo 1995
don't have song titles for this one

This Present Darkness Demo 1997
Betrayed by Humanuty - Prisoner - Thru Blinded Eyes - Emasculate - Justice Will be Served - Endless Struggle - Massacre - outro

"Frontin" from South Jersey HC compilation 7" (1997 Gutpunch)

The Rebirth 7" (1997 Gutpunch)
Rebirth - Release - These 4 Words - How Can I Forgive

Visions of Serenity CD (1998 RPP)
Gazing Into Tranquility - Betrayed by Humanity - Justice Will Be Served - Through Blinded Eyes - How Can I Forgive - Embracing Delirium

East Coast Villainz
Members or Burnside, Da Real Deal & Down For The Count messing around. 1 song, never released circa 1998

3 comments:

  1. Hey Josh ! Thanks for the amazing blog and the Burnside demos.The east coast villainz and Rebirth 7" links are down. Any chance you reup them ? That would be great. Thanks a lot.

    JG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the singer from Down for Da Count, I have a lot of the demos from us burnside and Da real deal, I don't have any copies of east coast villainz shit. If you could hook that up I can send you some other shit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you re-upload these? they aren't downloadable anymore

    ReplyDelete