Thursday, March 4, 2010

CLUBBER LANG - NEW JERSEY



I had found out about clubber lang through a comilation put out by ENDLESS FIGHT RECORDS entitled Heavyweights. The comp had various bands who were upincoming at the time such as Unearth, Undying, Cipher, Diecast, Nora, & Unsound. Endless fight records went under in the early 2000's. and the Varisty Violence EP soon sold out quickly. The CD is extremely hard to find nowadays, I've seen copies go for almost $100. Which is ridiculous, so I've decided to scan the entire layout for you, so you can have the lyrics. I've also included the Varisty Violence demo, and a compilation song entitled "PIPE DREAM" which can be found on "Best of the best northeast" which has a lot of great east coast bands like inhuman, tears of frustration, One4One, Holdstrong, Indecision and more. Clubber Lang apparently did a reunion at this is hardcore fest last year. I think it was cold world with cooper on vocals. I don't really have too much info on that. I never got the chance to see Clubber Lang. I've heard stories of crazy shows, golf clubs and Hawaiian shirts. Maybe if you talk to someone from New Jersey they will drop some knowledge on you. Enjoy!


VARSITY VIOLENCE DEMO
VARSITY VIOLENCE EP
"PIPE DREAM" from Best of the best northeast compilation

No comments:

Post a Comment